LAKE SPOKANE COMMUNITY CHURCH
God has uniquely placed Lake Spokane Community Church in this community and blessed us with property and a group of loving people that have the time, talents, and treasures to reach our neighborhood and beyond with the gospel, for His glory.
“Living the gospel by loving God and our neighbor”
It is our vision to be a church of fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ
- Loving God (Mark 12:30-31)
- Loving our neighbors (Mark 12:31)
- Meeting people’s needs spiritually, physically, emotionally
- Making disciples (Matthew 28:19-20)
- Of the un-churched
- Of current attendees (Ephesians 4:11-16)
- Living out the gospel in all areas of life
It is our vision to have an attitude of excellence
Doing our best (Ecclesiastes 9:10a)
It is our vision to use what God has given us to its fullest potential
- Be wise stewards – (Matthew 25:14-18)
- A place that promotes making disciples
- A place that promotes serving the needy (Matthew 25:35-36)
- A place that honors God in its appearance
God has called us to care more than some think is wise, risk more than some think is safe, dream more than some think is practical, expect more than some think is possible.
Luke 24:32 – “didn’t our hearts burn within us”
The Big Five…
- Worship: a daily acknowledgement of God.
- Evangelism: building relationships and inviting others to know Jesus.
- Discipleship: training up believers to be disciples of Jesus Christ.
- Fellowship: belonging in community with one another.
- Ministry: equipping, supporting and releasing believers to extend the kingdom of God.
- Clear Bible preaching and teaching.
- Loving relationships throughout church life.
- Lost people matter to God and to us.
- Normal behavior is to follow Christ in everyday life.
- Maintain a Christian world-view.
- Every Christian has a ministry.
- Understand and relate to the culture without taking our cues from it.
- Excellence for God in all our ministries.